Prefer wine to beer?
Aug 30 2018
We totally get it. Sometimes you want a light dry rosé to break up those hoppy IPAs. We're pleased to work with Cuttings Wine again this year to bring a beautifully curated wine list featuring none other than the theatrical range from Vinaceous Wines alongside a sparkling Zing Prosecco.
Order a decadent cheese and charcuterie plate from The Alliance Hotel gastro-pub pop up then head to the Wine & Cocktail Bar for a glass of the following:
- Vinaceous Burlesque Blanc de Blancs, Sparkling - WA
- Zing Prosecco, Sparkling - VIC
- Vinaceous 'Impavido', Vermentino - WA
- Vinaceous 'Sirenya', Pinot Grigio - SA
- Vinaceous 'Divine Light', Sauvignon Blanc - WA
- Vinaceous 'Shakre', Chardonnay - WA
- Vinaceous 'Salome', Tempranillo Rose - WA
- Vinaceous 'Red Right Hand', Shiraz/Grenache/Tempranillo - WA
- Vinaceous 'Raconteur', Cabernet Sauvignon - WA
- Vinaceous 'Snake Charmer', Shiraz - SA
- Vinaceous 'Voodoo Moon', Malbec - WA
If you're still thirsty, try a cocktail, a sweet Pagan Cider or a refreshing Diablo Ginger Beer at the Green Beacon & Diablo Garden Bar. We can also recommend the Welder's Dog Brewing Pea Blossom Lemonade (4.2%). Not only is it delicious but it's pink!