What to Bring
May 30 2018
What to wear
At Beer InCider we're all about sun protection. There is a ginormous marquee at the Brisbane Showgrounds to keep us all sun safe, but we do recommend you bring a hat and sunnies. We'll be wearing jeans and a flashy tee combo and shoes are a must. Don't forget to Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek (shade) and Slide (on your sunglasses). A jumper will come in handy as the evenings can get chilly, and you're welcome to bring in an empty water bottle to fill up on site. Bring a picnic rug, pull up a pew and enjoy beer, cider and music on a glorious autumn day.
What to bring:
- Your ticket (this can be printed or save a tree and show your ticket on your phone)
- Valid photo I.D. - this is a strictly 18+ event
- A credit or debit card with chip functionality, or an NFC enabled phone. We are a completely cashless festival. No cash will be accepted. Payment for all items including drinks, food and merchandise are using 'tap & go' powered by Square
- All bags are subject to a bag check upon entry. We recommend leaving your bag at home. If you do bring a bag, we recommend it's A4 size or smaller.
- Sun protection including a hat, sunnies and sunscreen
- Empty plastic water bottle (to fill up at our free water stations)
- A Beer InCider branded beer paddle from previous years (paddles will be available for sale at the Info Tent for $10)
- A pen to cross off the Brew List in your free Festival Program
- Shoes are mandatory. Thongs are A-ok. We'll be wearing a flashy band/beer t-shirt and jeans combo
- Jumper (the evenings can get chilly)
- Babes in arms are welcome but if your child can walk, it's a great excuse to book a babysitter. Prams and nappy bags are also subject to a search upon entry
- Registered assistance and guide dogs are welcome
- Weekend ticket holders REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR WRISTBAND ON FOR RE-ENTRY. No wristband = no entry and no wristbands will be re-issued.
NOT PERMITTED at Beer InCider:
- Alcohol, drinks and/or food from outside the festival
- Illicit substances
- Umbrellas, fold up chairs, furniture
- Professional camera equipment (without media accreditation or credentials)