Feb 14 2019
We totally get it. Sometimes you want a light dry rosé to break up those hoppy IPAs. We're pleased to announce our beautifully curated wine list below.
Order a delicious 'Prawn Sanga' from the StokebarQ pop up then head to the Wine & Cocktail Bar for a glass of the following:
- NV Spring Seed 'Gypsy' Blanc de Blanc Sparkling, McLaren Vale SA (Certified Organic)
- 2017 Astrolabe 'Province' Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough NZ (Sustainable)
- 2017 Mon Tout Chardonnay, Margaret River WA (Biodynamic & Vegan Friendly)
- 2018 El Desperado Tempranillo / Sangiovese Rose, Adelaide Hills SA (Sustainable)
- 2018 Battle of Bosworth 'Puritan - Preservative Free' Shiraz, McLaren Vale SA (Certified Organic)
- 2018 Frankland Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Frankland River WA (Certified Organic)
- 2018 Spring Seed 'Sweet Pea' Pink Moscato, McLaren Vale SA
- NV Zing Prosecco, King Valley VIC
If you're still thirsty, try a cocktail, a sweet Frank's Cider or a refreshing Diablo Ginger Beer or Matso's Ginger Beer. We can also recommend the Welder's Dog Brewing Pea Blossom Lemonade (4.2%). Not only is it delicious but it's pink!
Photo credit: @justanothermannequin (IG) via The Pawn Wine Co.